Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Linked



Today, several blogs caught my eye, and I feel compelled to tell you, gentle readers, about them.

Check out Delirious Hem's super-cool adventskalendar 2009. Each day of December from the 1st to the 24th features a new poem. Click on the number "1" to hear a poem by Marianne Morris. It doesn't seem like "2" is active yet today, but I'll be checking back.

Rachel Dacus over at Rocket Kids has a fun post about the ever changing technology of publishing, which also features a link to T.R. Hummer's post on the same subject. Dacus is new to me, and I'm glad I discovered her blog, if only for the line "Please just embed my digital media under my fingernails now and give me the virtual visor."

Read on!

2 comments:

Rachel Dacus said...

Hi Sandy, Thanks for the mention of my blog. Happy to discover yours too!

Rachel

Sandy Longhorn said...

Rachel, glad you found your way here. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!