Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Preparing



26º and cloud-layered

Tomorrow marks the return to work for both my husband and myself. This means I'll be back to blogging on MWF with an occasional S or S thrown in for good measure. It's been a blast being able to blog nearly every day, but I'm realistic enough to know that once the teaching commences, that will have to fall away.

Today, my plan is to finish the last of my goals for the break: to prepare my January submission packets. I'm a meticulous record keeper, so submitting (always done in batches) is a great way to check in on things.

Two things to leave you with before I crack open the Excel spreadsheet:
1. HTMLGIANT, a blog I've only recently started reading, by Sean Lovelace, has a great post which includes a checklist to identify writers. I'm especially fond of #3 and #9.

2. The inaugural issue of Bone Bouquet is available in PDF. Looks like a fabulous line up and I can't wait to sit with it and absorb the words.

2 comments:

Krystal Languell said...

Thanks for the shout-out to Bone Bouquet!

Sandy Longhorn said...

K.L., no problem. I really enjoyed your editor's statement, too.