Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

New Forms of Rejection



This post is for anyone who has tried to reach out to me on Facebook.

A few days ago, a good friend sent me a nudge to get signed up on Facebook. It's something I've been meaning to do for quite a while and just never got around to. Within minutes, many of you began adding me as a friend (or trying to). So, I clicked on the link to join Facebook and filled out the form. Then, I got rejected. Well, not me so much as my name. Bizarre.

I'm in a holding pattern at the moment, having filed a report with the help desk at Facebook. For those of you who've added me, I'm flattered and will follow up if/when the situation is resolved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why I hadn't heard back from you! Strange! Maybe there's another Sandy Longhorn who has caused them a heap of trouble?? Ha ha! Who knows. I'm sure they'll resolve it soon.

Tara

Megan Chapman said...

Wow- your name was rejected.. I wonder what kind of filth the other Sandy Longhorn posted...:)

good luck with it all and don't worry about it.

Sandy Longhorn said...

Ok, all is well. I've been officially accepted by facebook. Whew!