Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

What I'm Reading: CPOSBF



57 ~ stormy skies

The above title is not a typo. This morning I had no poetry time due to an appointment with the eye doctor and got to read the eye chart. No major changes, although bifocals aren't that far around the corner. I learned that I have eye strain from overusing the computer. I admit that I've increased my time in front of the screen two- or three-fold this semester for a number of reasons: more online teaching, grading papers online (trying to go paperless), more poetry time, more blog reading, more Facebook, &etc. The doctor was quite helpful and I now have a plan that involves taking breaks and closing my eyes (a prescription for napping!), as well as using over the counter "natural" tears to help my eyes stay healthy.

Until Wednesday...

No comments: