Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Contributor's Copy and an Appearance Announced



conditions unchanged

This week I received my contributor's copy of The American Poetry Journal, Number 9, which features three of my poems. Many, many thanks to J.P. Dancing Bear for taking three poems at once and for producing such a fine journal. As a double surprise, APJ is now co-publishing with The National Poetry Review. While all of the editorial work remains separate, the journals are now published together. Hold the book one way, and you have the cover and content of APJ; flip it over & turn it around, and you have the cover and content of NPR. Cool.

Also, if you live near the Memphis area, check out this announcement. I'll be reading on March 20th at the release party of the upcoming issue of The Pinch.

3 comments:

Amy Baldwin said...

Congratulations, Sandy! You are so prolific and so loved. I am so fortunate to know a working poet (and lucky to have several in my department) who stays true to her passion and profession!

Sandy Longhorn said...

Thanks, A. I feel the same about you and your prolific-ness in terms of your textbooks!

Sandy Longhorn said...

Thanks, Q.