Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Audio In/Audio Out



Also in the current issue of Poets & Writers is an article on audio recordings of contemporary poetry and the joys therein. So, I thought I'd give you all a chance to hear a few of mine.

Long: Here's a recording of my reading at The Warehouse in Tallahassee as part of Florida State's reading series in the fall of 2006. This was part of my Florida tour set up by Anhinga when Blood Almanac was newly released. I read with fiction writer Todd Pierce, whose story is awesome if you have time for the whole recording.

Short: Here's the recording I did of "On the Fabric of the Human Body" for The Dirty Napkin, an awesome online journal that incorporates audio files of poems as read by the authors.

Short: Here's a link to the Linebreak archive, where you can hear fellow poet Maureen Alsop read my poem "Honor Thy."

Enjoy.

No comments: