Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Buy a Book, Help Those in Need

47º~ clear skies, very little wind to speak of, a drying out time

Just a reminder to everyone that while I'm away grading and tying up the ends of the semester, I'm also holding a special promotion.  Buy a copy of Blood Almanac from me directly ($14, email me for mailing address:  sandy dot 40 dot longhorn AT gmail dot com) and I'll not only donate the entire amount to the American Red Cross, but also, I'll donate a matching amount of my own money.  It's a win-win!!!


So far I have two sales, so the counter is up to $56 if I'm doing the math correctly.

Please consider making a purchase to help the victims of our recent storms here in the south or the flooding in other parts of the country.  If you already own a copy (thank you!), consider buying a copy for a friend.

The promotion runs through the end of the day on Saturday, May 7th.

Thinking of everyone trying to recover and piece things back together as the days return to sunshine.

2 comments:

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

Roll Tide, Sandy.

Sandy Longhorn said...

Roll Tide, my friend, Roll Tide.