Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

This Site Has Moved

68º ~ all the sunshine in the world today, spring breezes, deliciousness abounds

Folks, I've finally done it. I have an actual website now. Unfortunately, it is with Wordpress rather than with Blogger. This means that if you have been "following" me here, getting updates in your inbox when I post something new, you'll want to hop over to the new blog page on the new site and sign up to follow there.

http://sandylonghorn.com/blog/

You'll see the same "Subscribe to Blog via Email" widget on the right side of the page, and I'd love it if you would join me there.

2 comments:

Mary Alexandra Agner said...

But no RSS feed over there, I'm sorry to see :( Best of luck in your new webhome!

Sandy Longhorn said...

Thanks, Mary. I'm looking into the RSS feed.