Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Readings & Signings & Events...Oh My!

52º ~ constant percussion of roof melt accompanies a bright sun, we rebound

Well, friends, while I was sleeping these past two and a half months due to ill health, a gazillion events have been planned. I sat down this morning to organize my calendar and almost fell off my chair. Yes, The Alchemy of My Mortal Form is now listed on Amazon and is available for purchase there; however, it will be about a month before I have my author copies to sell, since the official launch of the book will be at AWP (April 9 - 11). If you want to order from me, wait for an announcement on this page after AWP, around April 13th. If you want to attend a reading or signing, here are some places I'll be.


March 28th, I'll be in Raleigh to do a workshop for Jacar Press. I'll have copies of Blood Almanac and The Girlhood Book of Prairie Myths there. No Alchemy though. The workshop is sold out, but there will be a reading afterward with Betty Adcock and me. Details here.

Thursday, April 9 2:30 - 3:30 - signing copies of The Girlhood Book of Prairie Myths at the Gazing Grain Press table at the George Mason University Booth.

Thursday, April 9  7 - 9 p.m. - Trio House off site, details to come

Saturday, April 11  Noon - 2 p.m. Signing at Trio House Press table 240.

Saturday, April 18, 7 p.m.  Impossible Language reading at Story Booth in Memphis, TN, with Angie Macri, and John Reed 

Saturday, April 25, Arkansas Literary Festival poetry panel / reading, time and place to be announced

Saturday, May 2, possible reading in Fayetteville AR, watch for details

And somewhere in there, I need to have my official Little Rock launch. Whew! It's a good thing I'm starting to feel a bit better health-wise.

No comments: